Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Etsy Etsy Etsy

What is "Etsy"??  It is a website for crafters, where they set up their own online 'shops' and sell their beautiful handmade items!

I am hoping you will go visit my sister's shop, found at

http://www.skyblueruby.etsy.com/,

She creates the beautiful jewelry.  Looking at the earrings she makes is seriously tempting me to go get my ears pierced - again but for the first time, as the first two tries didn't work. 

My mother creates the beautiful tatted ornaments and jewelry.  Tatting is becoming a lost art!  These are beautiful pieces...my mom is very talented.

Aannnnnd I contributed the Zentangle notecards.  I am working on more. 

Thanks for reading, and thanks for checking out the Etsy store!

Later,
Jen

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness I am addicted to etsy! I love handmade stuff, anything really as much as I like blogs. I am really just a computer junkie!!