Decided today would be a Thankful Thursday post! Well....I'm thankful every day, but sometimes it helps to write it out, you know?
1. I am insanely thankful for every person who works with or for the individuals and families in the Prader-Willi Syndrome community, here in the States and around the world. PWS is such a little-known and challenging syndrome - every bit of help, fund-raising, and support are SO needed and appreciated.
2. I'm thankful that, in spite of "me", God saw fit to have me meet, date, and marry Brad....he's a great father, he works hard and always has....and he puts up with all my weirdnesses and quirks. Why, I don't know.
3. I am thankful for every moment during which S, my younger daughter, is in an amiable and flexible mood. The behavioral challenges that come along with PWS mean that she often has little control over whether she's amiable/flexible or belligerent/hard to deal with.
4. I am trying to be thankful for the unceasing rain...glad it's just rain and not snow at this point!
5. I am thankful for vacuum cleaners that really suck up the dirt! That's a little strange, I know - but since we don't exactly have the funds to get the carpets cleaned regularly, it's nice to have a vacuum that seems to really work well. I'd love to get a D.yson vacuum, but wow they are expensive.
I hope you have lots to be thankful for! Thanks for reading!